Date:      Sun, 19 Oct 2014 13:04:50 -0700
From:      Benjamin Perrault <ben.perrault@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-virtualization@freebsd.org, Anish Gupta <akgupt3@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org, Neel Natu <neel@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP: Merging projects/bhyve_svm to HEAD

After a few days of extensive testing and abuse, i=92ve run into no new =
issues or unknowns what so ever. Everything that worked before still =
works now ( and a few bugs from fixed from HEAD ).=20

Thus, I have gone ahead and pushed r273182 w/ Neel=92s patch out to =
about 80 of the assorted AMD boxes in the production and dev pods that I =
care for. If end users see something, I=92ll let you know, but I have a =
feeling they won=92t.=20

Again - Excellent work.=20

cheers,
-bp