Date:      Fri, 15 Sep 1995 09:43:16 -0400
From:      David Meyer <Skynet1@Cris.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   X Windows, Ethernet, Dial-up PPP, /stand/sysinstall

Help!!!!
1) I haven't been able to hook up my computer to my Ethernet network or my
   Dialup network!!! For PPP mode it only gives me the option of Com1 or Com2
   but I think that in DOS my modem was Com3. What am I supposed to do??

2) How do I hook up my 32-bit TCP/IP ethernet?? How do I setup DNS and IP
address
   and all that stuff. Will I be able to have the Ethernet network and the
   Dial-Up PPP network on at the same time like I did in Windows 95???

3) I haven't been able to find the X-Windows system.. Is it a package or
something
   else? Please don't tell me it cost money!

4) It told me to run /stand/sysinstall if I want to change the settings for
my computer
   but when I type that it brings me to a black+white version of the menu I did
   when I installed but I can't make any selection!! The number keys don't
respond,
   any other key except TAB will make it go back to the shell!! Please help me!!

A responce would be appreciated > Skynet1@Cris.com