Date:      Thu, 15 Oct 1998 06:59:35 -0500
From:      Karl Denninger <karl@Denninger.Net>
To:        stox@enteract.com
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Uh, guys, BETA 3.0 right now panics on boot

Well, if I could get a dump, or something other than "current as of last
night", I would!

Machine is irrelavent (it happens on both Ppro 200s and P166s).  There is no
dmesg; the machine panics INSTANTLY on start; as I said, you don't even get
into the device probes!

It sounds like the bootloader might be responsible for this - I'm going to
shut off the new boot loader and see if that makes it go away.

Karl Denninger (karl@denninger.net) http://www.mcs.net/~karl
I ain't even *authorized* to speak for anyone other than myself, so give
up now on trying to associate my words with any particular organization.