Date:      Sun, 10 Feb 2013 22:40:39 -0500
From:      Brett Wynkoop <wynkoop@wynn.com>
To:        Dave Cheney <dave@cheney.net>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Raspberry-Pi B question and news

On Mon, 11 Feb 2013 14:36:49 +1100
Dave Cheney <dave@cheney.net> wrote:

> They have names which I do not know but one is for the camera module,
> the other is a Low voltage differential interface to an lcd screen,
> that you would typically find on a mobile phone. Hth

Thanks Dave!

-Brett
--

wynkoop@wynn.com               http://prd4.wynn.com/wynkoop/pgp-keys.txt
917-642-6925

Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and
strangled with her own pantyhose, is somehow morally superior to a
woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound