Date:      Wed, 03 Apr 2002 02:29:20 -0500
From:      Scott <scottro@nyc.rr.com>
To:        Vinceido Lipose <lipos@pacific.net.sg>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: IRQ

On 15:18 2002/04/03 +0800, Vinceido Lipose wrote
>Hi Scott,
>
>I really thank you for your help...and sorry if I sounded rude.
>:=DE
>didn't mean it....

No, no not at all---I hope I didn't either.

I thought it was nice of you to say thanks even though I told you something=
=20
you knew.  :)

I was embarrassed by myself answering a question on newbies (because I know=
=20
better, having seen many folks get lectured--fortunately, I saw the first=20
lecture before I posted my first question.   :)

Seriously, I hope my reply didn't sound rude either---it's difficult, of=20
course, with email to be sure the reader doesn't take it the wrong=20
way.  Anyway, no I didn't think you were rude, and hope you didn't think I=
=20
was either.

Whimsically yours,
Scott who REALLY has to get to sleep.  :)