Date:      Mon, 21 Apr 2003 12:55:26 +1000
From:      Mark.Andrews@isc.org
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: post last sendmail upgrade

> 	I've noticed email corruption post the last upgrade to sendmail
> 	committed to stable.  Is anyone else experiencing this?
>
> 	Mark

	It looks like the imap server was upgraded simultaneously
	to this.  At the moment I'm going to work on the assumption
	that that was the cause.  We caught one case of it corrupting
	a mailbox it was managing.

	The imap server has been further upgraded to see if that
	addresses the problem.

	Mark
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: Mark.Andrews@isc.org