Date:      Tue, 06 Apr 1999 19:17:13 -0400
From:      "David E. Cross" <crossd@cs.rpi.edu>
To:        "David E. Cross" <crossd@cs.rpi.edu>
Cc:        Bob Bishop <rb@gid.co.uk>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, crossd@cs.rpi.edu
Subject:   Re: NFS pause in 3.1-STABLE

> Somehow I knew you were going to ask that...
>
> xl0

Hmm.. I take that back, I remember it happened last night to a different
machine (this one a much older buiild, it had been up 68 days).
I was not able to tcpdump the machine (I forgot) to see if it was exactly the
same, but everything else behaved identically to the earlier "pause".
This machine had "ed0" as its Ethernet interface.

--
David Cross