Date:      Mon, 9 Dec 2013 16:20:47 -0800 (PST)
From:      Barney Cordoba <barney_cordoba@yahoo.com>
To:        "freebsd-net@freebsd.org" <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Intel Controllers [Rant]

Why is it that every time I get a new MB it has yet-another intel controlle=
r on it? How are you supposed to write good drivers that support 9000 diffe=
rent controllers? As much as I appreciate the progression of CPU technology=
, they=0Awould serve the community better by making up their damn minds and=
 just build 1 or 2 controller for each=A0=0Atarget market.=0A=0ABC