Date:      Fri, 24 Mar 1995 10:48:11 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>
To:        hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp
Cc:        hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   P.S. [images]

We're still also interested in a suitable poster image, which could be
the same as the CD image but for variety's sake would probably be nicer
as something more "poster like" and without such a strong CD bias (on
the cover of a CD it makes perfect sense, on a poster probably less so).

This image would also be put on coffee cups, one of which would be
sent to each major contributor.  We know which liquid fuels most of
our contributions! :-)

Finally, demand in Europe is apparently quite high for a *stuffed*
Daemon!  I've gotten numerous requests for such things, the last being
a German request forwarded to me by Joerg, and I think that it might
not be a bad idea to see the little guy immortalized in cotton
stuffing!

Anyone know of a good place to go for such things?  And if anyone
recommends alt.sex.plushies, I'll hit them with a stick! :-)

						Jordan