Date:      Thu, 26 Jul 2012 16:31:38 -0700 (PDT)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?Leonardo_M=2E_Ram=E9?= <martinrame@yahoo.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Architectural CAD software

>________________________________=0A> From: "leeoliveshackelford@surewest.n=
et" <leeoliveshackelford@surewest.net>=0A>To: freebsd-questions@freebsd.org=
 =0A>Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2012 7:53 PM=0A>Subject: Architectural CAD so=
ftware=0A> =0A>Good afternoon, FreeBSD enthusiasts.=A0 I did not receive a =
response to the following message, so I would like to rephrase the question=
.=A0 Does anyone use an architectural CAD application with FreeBSD?=A0 If s=
o, would you be willing to share any comments, opinions, or advice with me =
concerning your experience with this software?=A0 Many thanks in advance.=
=A0 Yours truly, Lee Shackelford=0A=0A=0AHi Lee, you could ask this same qu=
estion on a Linux (or better, Ubuntu) forum/mailing list, surely you'll rec=
eive more answers, then you can see if the CAD apps used by them will run o=
n FreeBSD (I'm quite sure them will work).=0A=0AWhy I say a Linux forum is =
better for this? because I don't know any non-computer-geek who uses FreeBS=
D, but there are a lot of Architects/Graphic Artists using Linux, and speci=
ally Ubuntu right now.=A0=0A=0A=0ALeonardo M. Ram=E9=0Ahttp://leonardorame.=
blogspot.com=0A