Date:      Mon, 18 Mar 2002 09:21:04 +1030
From:      Kim Needham <kim.needham@rocksoft.com>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   gnomepim

Over the weekend I decided to upgrade from gnome 1.2 -> 1.4
Now since it did not wish to upgrade itself due to lack of dependencies
needing to upgrade I upgraded each of the ones I found it required.
The problem I have with gnome-pim-1.4.3 is that I good copy can not
be found anywhere!
If you check http://people.freebsd.org/~fenner/portsurvey/deskutils.html
you will see that all of the downloads of it are bad. Looking elsewhere
I can not find one that will install correctly.
Could you point me to a version that will work correctly?
(Im hoping thats the reason that gnome 1.4 fails to install) :)

Thanks in advance.
Kim Needham

Kim Needham (kim.needham@rocksoft.com), Network Engineer, Rocksoft Limited.
Ph: +61 412 225 139 http://www.rocksoft.com/