Date:      Sat, 28 Sep 2002 18:12:26
From:      "EDWARD MULETE" <jdmulete@netscape.net>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   urgent assistance

ATTENTION:

 I am Edward Mulete JR. the son of Mr.
  STEVE MBEKI MULETE from Zimbabwe. I am sorry this mail
 will surprise you, though we do not know, my mother Mrs. Clara
 got your contact through the International Chamber of Commerce.
 Due to the current war against white farmers in
 Zimbabwe and the support of President Robert Mugabe to
 claim all white owned farms in our country to gain
 favor for re-election.

 All white farmers were asked to
 surrender their farms to the government for
 re-distribution and infact to his political party
 members and my father though black was the treasury
 of the farmers association and a strong member of an
 opposition party that did not support the president
 idea. He then ordered his party members and the police
 under his pay row to invade my father's farm and burn
 down everything in the farm. They killed my
 father and took away a lot of items from his farm.
 After the death of my father, our local pastor and a
 close friend of my father handed us over will
 documents with instructions from my father that we
 should leave Zimbabwe incase anything happen to him. The will
 documents has a certificate of deposit, confirming a deposit
 kept in custody for us in a security company unknown
 to the company that the content is money hence it was deposited as
 personal belongings and ensure that we do not remain here as we could
 easily be found by his enemies. The total amount is
 US$21.5M.We are therefore soliciting for
 your assistance to help us move the fund out of
 Zimbabwe, as our fate and future is far from
 reality, hence this mail to you. The president's present ban of
 International Press into Zimbabwe and the drop from office of the
 Finance Minister to avoid giving white farmers fund Transfer
 clearance above US$1M is just a few of the
 unthinkable things he is committing in my Country.
 I have tried to reach my father's close friend Mr.
 John Casahans from Australia also a farmer who was
 leaving in Zimbabwe with us but left with his family
 late last year following this ugly development to no
 avail.
 Should you be interested to help us, contact me
 immediately via email for easy communication and I
 will furnish you with the time frame and modalities of
 the transaction. We have concluded a wonderful plan of
 caring out the transfer within two weeks. Please note that
 this transaction is100% confidential and risk free and will
 not endanger you or us in any way. We have resolved to give you 20%
 of the total sum upon confirmation of the fund in any
 account of your choice were the incident of taxation
 will not take much tool on the money and we look
 forward to coming over to your country to invest our
 share and settle there. I am arranging for a private
  phone so that our conversation can be
 100% confidential.
 Please do not use the reply button, reply only to

lekwot@netscape.net Please take note.

 God bless you indeed as you help yourself and us.

 Mr. EDWARD MULETE

 PLEASE REPLY TO  lekwot@netscape.net