Date:      Fri, 18 Dec 2009 18:37:55 -0800
From:      Gary Kline <kline@thought.org>
Subject:   i have a CLUE....

	Well, for a change, i'm beginning to figure at leas one thing out here.
	For the second time ever, I "rebooted" my "modem" ... by unplugging
	power and clearing out whatever was there, then plugging back in
	and waiting.  I am, or was, able to google stuff, but using network
	tools finds aristotle for ethic, and cannot find ns1.thought.org.

	Mail to -test got thru moments ago, so this probably will too.
	Nutshell, it was not-that-wise advise to "reboot" the router.
	This was the abs last thing I expected.   Fortunately, within ten
	hours things ought to be back up.

	gary

	PS: if there really IS  a ``reboot'' button of that bloody thing,
	I sure as hell didn't see it.  (*sigh*)

--
 Gary Kline  kline@thought.org  http://www.thought.org  Public Service Unix