Date:      Sun, 24 Nov 1996 18:39:25 -0600
From:      Bill Hilburn <billh@binary.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Pre 2.1.5 Installation question

Hello Everyone !

I have a brand new computer to install FreeBSD 2.1.5 onto and I am
slightly confused.

Gateway P-5 166 MHz., 32 MB RAM, EIDE 2.0 GB Hard Drive

This Gateway P-5 166 BIOS does not have a selection for LBA/Normal/Auto
it does not even have an entry for Cyl./HDs/SPT so I am not sure how
or where the 2.0 GB drive is being translated.  It is loaded with Win95
only.

I have setup a 1.5 GB partition for Win95 and have a 500 MB partition
for FreeBSD
but FreeBSD is not reccognizing the translation.

Any Ideas what I should set where ?

Thanks
Bill Hilburn
billh@binary.net