Date:      Mon, 25 Mar 1996 10:43:27 -0500 (EST)
From:      Charles Owens <owensc@enc.edu>
To:        Stefan Esser <se@zpr.uni-koeln.de>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: -stable and NCR problems?

On Fri, 22 Mar 1996, Stefan Esser wrote:

> That's the infamous handshake timeout ...
> This feature seems to do more harm than good,
> and I'll apply the following patch to -stable
> (it has been in current for some time already):

I'm giving the patch a try.

>From time to time I also see the following.  Is it related to the above
problem?

Mar 25 07:53:32 dingo /kernel: sd0(ncr0:0:0): M_DISCONNECT received, but datapointer not saved:
Mar 25 07:53:32 dingo /kernel:  data=2b9d78 save=2b9d78 goal=2b9e8c.

Thanks,
---
  Charles Owens					 Email:  owensc@enc.edu
                                       "I read somewhere to learn is to
  Information Technology Services     remember... and I've learned that
  Eastern Nazarene College            we've all forgot..."   - King's X