Date:      Thu, 18 Aug 2016 05:29:52 +0300
From:      clutton <clutton@zoho.com>
To:        freebsd-chromium@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 52.0.2743.82 (64-bit) to go, Aw snap fixed as well.

--=-vkKmFrrU/eWWeAaf/bmX

On Thu, 2016-08-18 at 05:09 +0300, clutton wrote:
> I've just fixed the Aw, snap. I believe so.
>=20
> The patch is going to be huge, not because of this simple bug. New
> version was ported as well with some extra things. I need few more
> days
> to polish everything and create patches for some things that are to
> ugly now. And probably few days more to be sure that it works
> everywhere 9, 10, HEAD. The current porting was done on HEAD.

I see. 52 was already ported. I actually asked on this maillist, If
anyone working on this? It's bad when the same work done twice.

=46rom my liaskos/freebsd-chromium reply:::
Oh, I did my own porting as well. My first working version were done a
week ago but real fixing 'Aw, snap' were done just now. Such a pity
that we both did the work. I spend endless time with lldb. I also
ported tools/gn/bootstrap and a lot of other stuff were polished.
--=-vkKmFrrU/eWWeAaf/bmX

--=-vkKmFrrU/eWWeAaf/bmX--