Date:      Thu, 6 Nov 1997 12:15:12 +1030
From:      Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
To:        xiyuan qian <xiyuan@npc.haplink.com.cn>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: teles's internal ISDN card

On Thu, Nov 06, 1997 at 09:04:19AM +0000, xiyuan qian wrote:

> Hi, can freebsd support teles's internal ISDN card?

Yes.  In Europe, at any rate.  I don't know what things are like in
Canada.

> I mean, dial out to my ISP to get a dynamic IP address?

That depends.  There's a discussion group on the subject, but I keep
losing the address for signing up.  Check in the FreeBSD web pages if
you can find anything, and if that fails, ask majordomw@muc.ditec.de
for a list of mailing lists.  Otherwise let me know and I'll dig.

Greg