Date:      Tue, 28 Mar 2000 21:10:46 -0800
From:      "Dan O'Connor" <dan@mostgraveconcern.com>
To:        "Danny" <dannyh@idx.com.au>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Why doesn't mformat work on FBSD 3.3??

>- University professors need my assignments on a hard copy and a copy on
floppy
>disks

Typical academia--keeping right up with the advancement of civilization.
Don't they realize floppies are dead?

>1) I was wondering if someone could tell me how to format a Microsoft
floppy
>and allow me to copy files to this Microsoft flooppy?

Well, I'd just use pre-formatted floppy disks...

Do they even sell unformatted floppies anymore?

To do the copying, I guess mtools (/usr/ports/emulators/mtools) is probably
your best bet.

--Dan

--
Dan O'Connor