Date:      Thu, 16 May 2002 16:51:44 -0700
From:      Erick Mechler <emechler@techometer.net>
To:        Joe Kelsey <joe@zircon.seattle.wa.us>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: NO_SENDMAIL condition violated by rc.sendmail

:: I will be happiest when FreeBSD removes all mtas from the build system,
:: just like perl is now being removed.
::
:: I have worked long and hard to make sure that no trace of that
:: bug-ridden program sendmail ever pollutes my system.

Wow, Joe, what a beautifully worded message.  You're sure to get the
response you want from this.

Why don't you do yourself a favor before you find your foot even deeper in
your mouth, and read UPDATING.  You might even do better to read the
mailing list archives from about 1 month ago and see just how hard Greg
Shapiro was working to accomodate all requests such as this.