Date:      Sat, 9 Feb 2002 06:15:03 -0500
From:      Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        Anjali Kulkarni <anjali@indranetworks.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Zones

It really isn't a question of beneath their dignity, it's just not
what the mailing list is for.

People who are interested in answering easy questions read -questions.
People hwo are interested in discussing technical issues read
-hackers.  While there is a certain amount of overlap, you're more
likely to get a better answer asking people who are interested in
answering questions.

==ml

PS: If I had any idea what a zone in Linux was, I would have just
answered the question.  Sorry.