Date:      Tue, 15 Mar 2005 17:29:50 +0100
From:      Krzysztof Krawczyk <krzysiek@lpmagazine.org>
To:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD in Linux+ Distro

Hello,

I'm an editor-in-chief of Linux+, european magazine about Linux, but
I'm also an editor-in-chief of special edition of our magazine about
FreeBSD 5.3 (installation, configuration, using and 4 CDs set),
published in Poland and France.

Here is place, which lists possible ways of obtaining FreeBSD:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/mirrors.html

Is it possible to be included in there with our magazine?

We are publishing this magazine regularly, when you publish new version.
With our help, there are many new users of FreeBSD.

Best regards,

--
Krzysztof Krawczyk
Redaktor Naczelny Linux+, wiodącego europejskiego magazynu o Linuksie