Date:      Tue, 21 Nov 95 15:41 MET
From:      hwr@pilhuhn.de (Heiko W.Rupp)
To:        ache@astral.msk.su
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Total lookup under -CURRENT (me too)

Andrey Chernov:
:|As I already say, all system processes which not access UFS continue
:|to work, i.e. slip/telnet/kermit, etc.
:|I suspect pure UFS code was damaged with new async addition.
:|Kernel from Oct 1 works fine.

Here I am not sure, as 2.1-stable has the same problems. If I recall
right these appear even if ``async'' is not set. So if you say
UFS-problems than these must be in 'normal' UFS code.

--
Heiko W.Rupp        Gerwigstr.5        D-76131  Karlsruhe    +49 721 9661524
... ich hab den Kampf gegen A/UX naemlich gruendlich satt.