Date:      Fri, 12 Jul 2013 22:47:05 +0300
From:      Kozlov Sergey <kozlov.sergey.404@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Redmine rmagick dependencies

Hi all. I've already posted this on questions, but got no reply.

Recently the redmine port was updated to 2.3.1 and when i tried to install
it I've noticed that it has two rmagick dependencies -
ruby-rmagick(optional) and rubygem-rmagick(non-optional).
ruby-rmagic and rubygem-rmagick ports have the same COMMENT and VERSION so
i have some questions:

1) What's the difference between ruby-rmagick and rubygem-rmagick?
2) Why does redmine need rubygem-rmagick even if i turn rmagick option off
(is it a bug)?

Before the port was updated I've installed redmine dependencies using
bundler, and i had no rmagick at all while redmine working properly.

Best regards,
Kozlov Sergey.