Date:      Sun, 2 Jul 2000 08:23:55 +0930
From:      "Greg Work" <Greg@FatCanary.com.au>
To:        "Larry Rosenman" <ler@lerctr.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: AMD K6-2 / 550

Hey ya Larry

Just a quick question - *exactly* what was the symptoms of your problem?

ive just turned a K6-2 300 into a BSD box, and make world fails with SIG's
10, 11 and 12 randomly.  I know its not the memory - i have been thrashing
that memory for 12 mths now - never skipped a beat.  The CPU / Motherboard /
Memory used to run BSD in the 2.2.8 - 3.2 days no problems.  Now - no luck
:(  - i get random panics, SIG 10's to 12's and core dumps - unfortunately -
i have no idea how to debug them :(

FYI - System specs

AMD K6-2 300 MHz
Jetway 542-B Motherboard (AT)