Date:      Sat, 23 May 1998 13:26:12 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        announce@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Issue #2 of the FreeBSD Newsletter is now available.

I'm very pleased to announce that we've just finished the second issue
of the FreeBSD newsletter, a quarterly publication currently being
released annually, and have made it available for downloading (and
yes, we're working on making the production process go just a bit
faster for future issues so that we can actually BE a quarterly
publication).

Please see:

       ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/newsletter/issue2.pdf

For an Adobe PDF file of this issue.  If you're not sure how to read
PDF files, please see the README file in the same directory.

Those who have registered for paper versions will receive them
sometime in the next couple of weeks - it takes us a while to print
and mail 40,000 copies of this thing.

Many thanks also to those who contributed articles to this issue and,
in some cases where we simply ran out of space, the next one.

Enjoy,

- Jordan

This is the moderated mailing list freebsd-announce.
The list contains announcements of new FreeBSD capabilities,
important events and project milestones.
See also the FreeBSD Web pages at http://www.freebsd.org