Date:      Wed, 03 Jan 2001 14:43:53 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Nimble" <Nimble@meander.addr.com>
To:        "Annelise Anderson" <andrsn@andrsn.stanford.edu>, "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: "Board" (messaging) software

I just successfully installed the "Ultimate Bulletin Board" (freeware version)
http://infopop.com/index.html
http://infopop.com/services_ubb/services_ubb.html

It was a breeze; the install directions very complete,
http://infopop.com/ubb_support/support_ubb_instructions.html
with the exception of not mentioning that the first line of the perl/cgi script may not be pointing to the correct location of perl.

I'm actually looking for such a web based board with email list integration.
UBB may be it at the registered level; I'm not sure yet; but it is more friendly for me than WWWboard.