Date:      Sat, 19 Jan 2013 17:17:09 +0200 (SAST)
From:      MrsCaroline <intertravelsconsultancy@gmail.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Staff Enquiry (Reservation).

=0D
Greetings from Inter-Travels Ltd=0D
 =0D
Hello,=0D
I am Mrs Caroline campbell,I am making enquiry on behalf of a group of sc=
hool staffs (Lecturers) that are coming to your country for a leave,tour,=
relaxation visit and academic related activities.=0D
=0D
This group of staffs are 12 guest in numbers.=0D
=0D
number of rooms needed: 12=0D
type of rooms: 12 executive rooms=0D
Arrival Scheduled date: February 21st 2013=0D
departure: February 30th 2013=0D
=0D
This team also requested that we prepare a tour package for them .=0D
=0D
Kindly let me know if you would be able to assist us with this group book=
ing and arrangements.=0D
=0D
I will appreciate your swift response ,=0D
=0D
Thanks and God bless you,=0D
=0D
Best Regard,=0D