Date:      Wed, 22 Jan 2003 08:34:17 +1030
From:      Tim Aslat <tim@spyderweb.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: smbus & hardware monitoring problem

In the immortal words of Matthew Seaman
<m.seaman@infracaninophile.co.uk>...

> Of course, immediately I sent the above, I noticed what was wrong with
> that picture.
>
> Try adding
>
>     device      amdpm
>
> to you kernel config...

Thank you.  It worked like a charm, and now that I know what I was
lacking, I discovered that it isn't actually listed in LINT hence the
reason I couldn't find it without help.

Of course, now that I know what it is, I'm finding all kinds of
information about it.

I assume that it was a minor oversight not having this entry in LINT, or
are there a lot of things not there deliberately?

Cheers & thanks again

Tim

--
| The most exciting phrase to   | Tim Aslat <tim@spyderweb.com.au> |