Date:      Sun, 3 Feb 2002 22:18:17 -0600
From:      "Mike Meyer" <mwm-dated-1013228297.58d7a4@mired.org>
To:        Kent Stewart <kstewart@owt.com>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problems with SiS900 on S7K5A

Kent Stewart <kstewart@owt.com> types:
> What kind of connection do you have? I have one of the asymmetric DSL
> setups (768/128 on demand). I have downloaded 101 MB of the 4.5-iso
> and I have seen two stalls. I also see the stalls on other NICs. I
> have also been told that the stalls are the nature of the beast when
> you go with the asymmetric setup.

I don't think that's the problem. I've got a DSL modem plugged into a
"Cable/DSL Router", and several boxes plugged into that. When the SiS
stalls, connetions to all the local boxes fail as well. I.e. - I can't
connect to the DSL Modem, the Cable/DSL Router, or the other local
computers. None of the other local boxes seem to have any problems at
that time.

	Thanx,
	<mike