Date:      Fri, 14 Mar 1997 19:30:19 -0500
From:      "Richard J. Linane" <Typh0on@concentric.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Xf8632--2.1.7 CD-ROM

I have succesfully installed 2.1.7 BSD to an extended dos partitian of
my hard drive.  I had to do this from the DOS Part. because my CD-ROM
Drive is not supported ( TEAC CD55A IDE )by BSD.
I only have 247MB of free space on my existing Bootable DOS Partitian
and I want to install some of the packages to my free BSD Slice.
I was  wondering if anyone could tell me how to split up packages to
install Xfree86 3.2 and other distributions.
>> If somebody knows how Packages can be divided please let me know.
Thank you,
Sincerly,
Rich Linane
Typh0on@concentric.net