Date:      Wed, 09 Dec 1998 09:36:15 +1100
From:      Child <child@interfusion.net.au>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   IPFW divert and Httpd/proxy errors

Dear All,

Instead of just blocking incoming traffic on port 80 from all other hosts
so that my dial in clinents must use a proxy server to web surf, is there a
way to redirect there http request to a different host, ie if they go to
www.freebsd.org/search.html:80 and they will end up at
myserver.mydomanin.net/search.html:80  The reason for this is so that I can
set up a http server to give them a nice error page telling them how to set
up proxies

Thanks
JS