Date:      07 Sep 2000 12:56:29 -0700
From:      asami@FreeBSD.org (Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami)
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ps@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: ports/games/xpuzzletama/patches patch-aa

Note that this applies to a lot of ports.  NO_INSTALL_MANPAGES is no
longer sufficient for XFree86-4 to get those (broken) Imakefiles
going.

When the new cluster is up (which should be real soon, I just went to
Yahoo\! last night to help Paul put them in the racks :), I'll make
the errorlogs page flag this particular error with a new entry.

Satoshi
-------