Date:      Thu, 26 Mar 2009 09:03:07 +0100
From:      Bert-Jan <info@bert-jan.com>
To:        Warren Block <wblock@wonkity.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Atom 330 testing

I have this exact same board, also updated the bios after some bootup
trouble, and found that the onboard nic isn't supported until 7.1.
Indeed it can cause trouble on older kernels because I couldn't get
7.0-release up and running properly. Luckily 7.1-RC2 was released the
day after I got the board and that went up just fine. Ever since then
I've had it running my home fileserver with 2x1.5TB seagate disks with
gmirror and 2GB ram without problems.