Date:      Tue, 15 Jul 1997 17:36:29 +1000 (EST)
From:      Phil Chadwick <syspmc@dtir.qld.gov.au>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Hylafax and FBSD2.2.2

In local.freebsd.chat you write:

>Hi all,

>I'm having heaps of trouble trying to get Hylafax running on my 2.2.2 box.

I have had HylaFAX running under all sorts of operating systems,
including FreeBSD 2.1.5, 2.2.2 and 3.0.  Works a treat.  Absolutely
great software.

Though, from recollection, I believe have always compiled and
installed the source code, rather than installing the ports version.

The configuration problems usually come with the modem!!!

What sort of modem are you using?

Phil
--                                             Phil Chadwick
Email:  syspmc@dtir.qld.gov.au       ,-_|\     Supervisor, UNIX Support
Phone:  +61 7 3247 9239             /     *    Department of Training
Fax:    +61 7 3247 9111             \_,-._/    and Industrial Relations