Date:      Wed, 09 Oct 2002 14:54:37 +0100
From:      Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>
To:        "Stephen J. Roznowski" <sjr@comcast.net>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: src/games bikeshed time.

> This really doesn't matter to me (ports vice base). I was reacting to
> the "rot of the code" comments. I also don't have a (major) problem that
> this patch was never committed -- there are other more important things
> for the committers to work on. :-)

"Rot" applies more to design, rather than implementation. These games
are _old_. They may be classics, and they may be fun, but there are
much more modern games in ports, that I dare say folks play much more
often. :-)

> I would hope that if these are moved to ports, then (at least) these
> patches would be applied when the tarballs are created....

I have no problems with this.

o       Mark Murray
\_
O.\_    Warning: this .sig is umop ap!sdn