Date:      Wed, 30 Dec 1998 00:31:25 -0800
From:      brian@worldcontrol.com
To:        "Richard Seaman, Jr." <dick@tar.com>
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: linux djvu 1.1.2/1.1.5 plugin/viewer core dumps & clone

On Tue, Dec 29, 1998 at 07:55:42AM -0600, Richard Seaman, Jr. wrote:
> If I have a chance, I'll take a look.  Do you have a pointer to
> [the AT&T dejavu netscape plugin], or are they just at the netscape
> site?

http://djvu.research.att.com

FYI:

The script ddjvu (the NON-plugin decompressor front-end) has various
broken bits in the 1.1.5 linux distribution.  One it looks in the wrong
place for the decompressor binary and two, it passes -s1, rather than -1
as one of the args.  Both errors are obvious enough if you look at and
run the script. (which is you are just playing with the plugin and
the compressor you wouldn't need to do)

--
Brian Litzinger <brian@litzinger.com>