Date:      Wed, 5 Feb 2003 20:05:15 -0800
From:      Bill Huey (Hui) <billh@gnuppy.monkey.org>
To:        John Polstra <jdp@polstra.com>
Cc:        bod@freebsdfoundation.org, brian@collab.net, calvin.austin@sun.com, rwatson@freesbsd.org, freebsd-chat@freebsd.org, freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: patchset 2 report (billh's resignation)

On Wed, Feb 05, 2003 at 06:58:10PM -0800, John Polstra wrote:
> Oh, for cryin' out loud, Bill, this is ridiculous.

Yes, it is. You should have own the fuck up and then changed the
situation and clarified the political structures surrounding this
incredibly poor decision.

> Folks, the entire mail exchange between Bill and me can be found
> here:
>
>     http://people.freebsd.org/~jdp/huey/
>
> Draw your own conclusions.

It should be renamed "Bill's Punk Pock Anal Invasion of Psychological
Supressives". Coming soon to a gay porn section of your local video
store.

Again, there was no reason to exclude me from the political loop of this
project.

I understand you're a bit "stiff", maybe incontinent, but I attest that
I'm stiffer in siutations like this.

Again, I call for the removal of John Polstra from the role of Vice
President of the FreeBSD Foundation and clarification of political roles
with in the FreeBSD Java group.

More to come...

bill