Date:      Tue, 17 Feb 2004 09:48:39 -0600
From:      "Eric F Crist" <ecrist@adtechintegrated.com>
To:        "'Malcolm Kay'" <malcolm.kay@internode.on.net>, "'FreeBSD questions List'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Apsfilter and margins...

-----Original Message-----
From: Malcolm Kay [mailto:malcolm.kay@internode.on.net]
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2004 9:27 AM
To: ecrist@adtechintegrated.com; FreeBSD questions List

On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 02:33, Eric F Crist wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> Does anyone here use apsfilter?  If so, can you tell me how to fix the

> margins.  There is NO bottom margin (text runs off bottom of the page)

> and the top margin is about 2 inches.  Any idea on how to change this?

No information about your circumstances -- printer make/model -- what
sort of files you are passing to it.

This is sometimes a printer adjustment. Have you read the printer
manual?

Malcolm Kay

Malcolm,

I've got Brother HL-1440 laser printer.  I throw all kinds of files to
it.  Everything from text via command line (i.e. lpr /etc/rc.conf) to
openoffice documents to webpages from Konquror or Firebird.

Yes, I've read the printer manual.

Eric F Crist
President
AdTech Integrated Systems, Inc