Date:      Sat, 24 Apr 2004 16:02:09 +0000
From:      "Lee Harr" <missive@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   no icons using nautilus from kde (ports/65562 ?)

I see the error message mentioned in bug report ports/65562 ...

>nautilus --no-desktop
mapping method init - connect2: Connection refused

(nautilus:20880): libgnomevfs-WARNING **: module
'/usr/X11R6/lib/gnome-vfs-2.0/modules/libmapping.so' returned a NULL handle
to small (16x16, scaling up
to small (16x16, scaling up
to small (16x16, scaling up
to small (16x16, scaling up
[...]

and I wonder if maybe that is causing the lack of any icons showing
up when using nautilus from kde.

If I run an actual gnome-session, then nautilus seems to work fine.

Is it supposed to be possible to run nautilus from kde?