Date:      Tue, 17 Jul 2001 12:26:55 +0200
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?=5BCorpex=5D_-_Philipp_Gasch=FCtz?= <philipp@corpex.de>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Fasttrak 100 TX2 setup problems

Hey all!

I'm  trying to do a clean 4.3 install on a box that has an ATA Raid (mirror)
attached to a Fasttrak 100 TX2.

well... I'm only trying ;) it doesn't recognize the card at all ("unknown
card") and then quits by saying "No disks found".

I also already tried to use the motherboards controller, install freebsd on
1 HD, and then compile a custom kernel. However, I seem to have no luck in
order to get the correct kernel config directives.

Does anyone have a hint?

Thanks for your help!!

Philipp