Date:      Wed, 26 Apr 1995 18:26:49 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Alexander MacAulay <amacaula@mprgate.mpr.ca>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Question about software update protocol (SUP)

Does anyone know where sources for SUP can be found? I understand that
the original CMU sources have been modified for FreeBSD to support file
compression etc. I may be incorrect on this -- perhaps that is just CTM.

Anyway, could someone point me in the right direction (I already have the
binaries but I need the source).

As an aside, what is the prognosis for ftp.FreeBSD.COM; it doesn't allow
anonymous ftp anymore -- some sort of a hardware problem?

thanks for any help!

Alex