Date:      Sat, 26 Jun 1999 12:09:04 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Dispatcher <dispatch@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   proper network startup for laptop

Hello,

I've been digging through /etc/rc.*, looking for how and where network
configuration is done while using pccardd.

Do I need to write my own script to do all the ifconfig stuff on boot,
or is there some rc script I should be calling that will source
rc.conf and plug in the proper values?

Also, has anyone written a FreeBSD laptop tutorial yet?  As I'm just
getting into the laptop scene, I'd be happy to write one.  There's no
time to write a tutorial as when you don't have a clue yourself.  ;)

Thanks,
==ml