Date:      Tue, 04 Nov 2003 12:19:38 -0400
From:      Jeff MacDonald <info@bignose.ca>
To:        Nicolai P Guba <nicolai@btinternet.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: which linux? (not flame bait, thank you)

Gentoo. Period :)

I started out with slackware about 7 years ago, ran it for 2 years, then
ran freebsd for 5ish, but i wanted something with a bit more "main
stream/weird hardware/software" support so i decided to give a Linux a
try.

I must say that Gentoo is probably one of the most pleasurable linux
experiences i've had to date, the package management is pretty sweet.

Jeff.