Date:      Wed, 01 Mar 2000 03:30:03 GMT
From:      paul@photodex.com (P. Schmidt)
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Promise IDE controllers

Hi there.

How many Promise Ultra66 controllers can be used in one PC using
=46reeBSD?  I've run successfully with one and I've seen a post by a guy
who claimed to have two in it (plus the one on the motherboard.)

I have an application where I'd like to be able to run 5-6 of them in
the same box.  I know...it is insane...but I need to know if the
drivers will support that many IDE controllers.  :-)

Best Regards,

Paul Schmidt (pschmidt@photodex.com)
Photodex Corp.* 1106 Clayton Lane 200W * Austin, TX 78723
(512)406-3020 Voice * (512)452-6825 Fax * www.photodex.com