Date:      Sat, 20 Oct 2001 01:41:59 -0400
From:      Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   avgfpdir

I am in the process of dumping a file system to a new drive for a number of
reasons.  This particular partition has a lot of files in single
directories and I was wondering if avgfpdir makes a difference performance
wise, or should it be left as is. If I should adjust it, how is it best to
use it ? Before filling a drive ? After ?

	---Mike