Date:      Thu, 01 Aug 1996 22:02:48 +0000
From:      Justin Ashworth <justin@structured.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Creating a fs without swap

I'm creating a new filesystem per FAQ 3.13, but I'm having problems
writing the disklabel changes to the disk without a swap partition. All
I want is one directory (/), not an entire filesystem (I understand a
filesystem to mean / and swap at the minimum and preferably /usr). Am I
going about it the wrong way? If so, what's the right way?

Any help will be greatly appreciated...thanks!
Justin Ashworth, justin@structured.net
"Well, you can get away with mistakes as an engineer...
You call it being creative."
                               - Roy Langdon (Spacehog)