Date:      Sat, 5 Jun 1999 23:31:33 +0200 (CET)
From:      Olivier Saut <Olivier.Saut@crans.ens-cachan.fr>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD 3.2 on a Dell Latitude

Hello,

I have just installed FreeBSD on my Dell Latitude CPi.
Now I would like to use my modem card, but so far I did not find how to
make it works under FreeBSD.
I check on the mobile page but there is no mention of it, the constructor
did not answer my questions....

It is a Ositech Trumpcard Five of Hearth 56k DPI modem
(http://www.ositech.com/products/5oh.html).

Has someone already use this card under FreeBSD?

Thanks  a lot for your help.

PS could you cc me your answers, I am not subscribed to this list.

--
               Olivier <saut@dptmaths.ens-cachan.fr>