Date:      Wed, 6 Feb 2002 05:04:30 +0100
From:      Emiel Kollof <coolvibe@hackerheaven.org>
To:        efb@vhwy.com
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Cvsup Bombed .. How do I exclude

Everett F Batey II heeft op woensdag 6 februari 2002 om 04:35 het
volgende geschreven:

> My cvsup for ports failed in WWW .. tried several times ..
>
> cvsup (GUI) was downloading in alpha order it croaked at:
>
>   /usr/ports/www/jakarta-tomcat/files/#cvs.cvsup-89956.34:
>   Cannot create.  Not a directory.

cvsup your system sources in /usr/src more often and read UPDATING which
explains the problem there. Quick (but probably very sloppy) workaround
is just to delete the www/jakarta-tomcat directory. cvsup will recreate
it and continue unhindered.

Cheers,
Emiel