Date:      Sun, 26 Nov 2006 22:50:28 GMT
From:      Simon Barner <barner@FreeBSD.org>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/105589: Firefox 2.0 segfaults when saving more than one file per session

The following reply was made to PR ports/105589; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Simon Barner <barner@FreeBSD.org>
To: Micah <micahjon@ywave.com>
Cc: Jeremy Messenger <mezz7@cox.net>, gnome@freebsd.org,
	bug-followup@freebsd.org
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 23:41:49 +0100

 --VS++wcV0S1rZb1Fb

 > I was just about to try that when your email came. :) If I use a=20
 > different user account using MWM as the window manager, firefox works.=20
 > Using that same user but running firefox from a KDE session, firefox=20
 > will crash! Switching back to MWM fixes it again. Seems to be a=20
 > KDE/firefox thing.

 I'd just like to add a quick "Me too", i.e. I also use firefox 2.0 on KDE,
 and I experience the same crashes. I'll try to get some good backtraces
 (I have debugging symbols in firefox, but I don't have them in several
 libraries. Otherwise, I use standard CFLAGS).

 --=20
 Best regards / Viele Gr=FC=DFe,                             barner@FreeBSD.=
 org
  Simon Barner                                                barner@gmx.de