Date:      Wed, 23 Nov 2005 08:42:50 -0500
From:      John Baldwin <jhb@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Cc:        Thomas J Casey <thomas.casey@virgin.net>
Subject:   Re: Boot problem 6.0

On Wednesday 23 November 2005 06:09 am, Thomas J Casey wrote:
> I'm a Newbie, can some one please advise me, or point me to documentation.
> I'm trying to boot a Pentium II Inspiron laptop from floppies
>
> The Boot loader halts after the ten second delay, and into the start of t=
he
> second stage. after this line is printed to screen:
>

> ss:eip=3Dde 7d .........line of Hex
>            second line of Hex
> BTX halted

That should be s/eip/esp/.  I would really need to see the full screen of=20
output (maybe via a picture from a digital camera?) to have a chance at=20
investigating this.

=2D-=20
John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.org> =A0<>< =A0http://www.FreeBSD.org/~jhb/
"Power Users Use the Power to Serve" =A0=3D =A0http://www.FreeBSD.org